Motor Contracts offers a specialised vehicle disposal service for businesses who do not have an in-house Fleet Manager and who don't have time for the hassle and effort involved in disposing of their vehicles.
The process is very quick, painless and straightforward:
- Call or email us with details of the vehicle and its service history
- We'll assess the potential of the vehicle and let you have a trade valuation
- If you are happy with that, then we'll agree a price for EITHER direct purchase by us OR a percentage fee for handling the sale to a third party
- Once we agree, we'll set the wheels in motion - you keep the vehicle until the sale crystallizes, at which point we'll need the Log Book and any other legal documentation from you
- At the point of sale we issue full invoicing and other documentation as required, and transfer the consideration to you minus any agreed fees
Motor Contracts disposal service aims to achieve the best possible returns by preparing vehicles to a high standard before disposal.
By adopting a flexible and highly personalised approach, we can achieve the most effective route to market for your unwanted vehicles.